Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cozy..

Brr.. it is supposed to get pretty cold this week! Well good thing Jenny from the Painted Daisy brought in more of her beautiful Mix it up sweaters & arm warmers. I also have new hats from Tizzy Dee.. including an adorable Sock Monkey hat as well as wrist warmer & headbands sets.



Amanda just dropped off some really cute new shorter cowls with vintage buttons as well as some longer cowls in really fun colors. I love them! Remember the cute bear hat I was modeling the other day.. well Jess sent some bigger sizes! Yay! I will have more pics soon





...and pony tail holders are back in stock. I have soo many cute prints & they make great gifts!




We are running a few sales at the shop too.. so stop on down & check everything out! Hours are 10-5 today!

xo!

No comments: