Friday, January 28, 2011

DIY Valentine banner!

Happy Friday everyone! I have been a busy bee getting the shop all pretty for Valentine's day! I thought I would share a simple DIY for a pretty felt heart banner like the one I made for my Valentine themed table. :)



It is so simple.. all you need is a few pieces of pretty felt & a hot glue gun. I cut out about 9 hearts to make the banner shown in pics. I put a dab of hot glue on the very edge of the heart and overlapped the very edges to keep them joined togther. If you can sew you could sew them as well. That is about it. :) You could do different shapes and colors add ribbon or buttons (I used push pins to hang it on the wood table)!



It is a really cute way to decorate your house, bedroom or anything really.. it would be soo cute for a Valentine themed party!



The shop is open 10-5 today. I also am having quite a few sales at the shop... a few select items are 20% off, fancy headbands are now ONLY $10.00 (That is 1/2 off & I don't have many left!) as well as kistchy earrings buy 1 get 1/2 off!

Have a great weekend!! xo!

No comments: