Friday, October 29, 2010

Oshkosh made COZY!

I am sooooo excited about the new knit cowls & bow pins made by the sweetest U.W.O student Amanda! :) I love her work!! I am always so happy to see young women from the university excited to craft & I almost ALWAYS love their work. I have 3 UWO students currently selling wares in my shop!



she just dropped off a few new cowls & pins in the prettiest fall colors.






she even made me one and a cute lil' bow pin.. that I plan on wearing with my winter jacket.. although currently I am boycotting my winter jacket! ;)



The shop is open 10-5 today.. I have been busy with customers & working on holiday accessories!

Tomorrow is downtown Trick or Treat! Fun activities in Opera House square from 12-2 followed by Trick or Treating at downtown participating shops 2-4!
See you there!!!
xo!

No comments: