Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just received a lovely package from Whimsy house.. filled with lots of new jewelry! Beautiful vintage button necklaces, earrings ..



& new felt broaches.(by whimsy house)



I have been working on all my new fancy headbands for the Fall and upcoming holiday season! I looove them all!



I am off on a little weekend getaway with my hubby! We celebrated our 10yr wedding anniversary yesterday and he surprised me with these lovely flowers. They are sooo AMAZING in person!



We will be open til' 5:00 tonight and my new shop girl Jenny will be holding down the fort on Saturday.. hours are 10:30-1 tomorrow (she has a previous engagement)

Have a great weekend! See you next week!
p.s. I am hoping to add Fancy headbands to my etsy shop.. stay tuned! xo!

No comments: