Friday, October 22, 2010

I think they LOVE each other!

I really do think they love each other.. even with the evil dog eyes! J.k. That was from my camera! ;)



On shop talk... Main st is supposed to open today.. on the section up to Algoma blvd. It is not open as we speak, but lets keep our fingers crossed! I also heard that it will reopen entirely next Friday. Yay!

There is lots going on .. I am staying very busy organizing Handmade for the Holidays which is less than a month away! Yikes. I also have two other holiday shows to prepare for in Madison! I am taking a mini break and going to see Ingrid Michaelson tomorrow night with some friends and I can't wait.

My kids have a Fall dance at their school and Halloween parties to prepare for! I hope you all have a great weekend filled with lots of Fall fun!

xo!

No comments: