Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

School is out for the summer! I thought I would check in with you... It has been a crazy couple of days having the kids at the shop! Thank Goodness for the bubble machine Misha bought and our two new dvd players! uuggh! I had some new skirts to post in my etsy shop but they are selling faster than I can make them! To my very loyal online customers I will have something new up soon(I promise)! I just need to get my summer routine down. Please be patient with me! To those of you who read my blog I will give you $5.00 of any wrap skirt purchase in my etsy shop until this Friday!Just email me and let me know if you are interested, daintydasies01@hotmail.com. (Must be paid for by Friday evening at midnight.Thanks!)

Have a great day!

No comments: