Monday, June 9, 2008

I ♥ Gnomes!



We survived the weekend. Wow!! What a weekend it was! First off Saturday was extra busy at the shop and sold a ton of skirts. (Thank you everyone!) and it also happened to be Gallery walk night. We had a ton of crazy storms headed our way and our feature artist and her husband were driving up from Madison! To say the least the night was great... a few crazy down pours and some lightning.. but NO tornadoes(Thank goodness!) It ended up to be a great Gallery walk! We also will now be carrying goods by Glitter worskhop. I am very excited, I have been a huge fan of Naomi's work for awhile now! I also made a sweet trade with her. I purchased two of the coasters on her etsy shop and the rest was a trade for one of my Aline skirts,.. which looked adorable on her! Thank you to Naomi and Jerome for making the crazy trip up to Oshkosh to hang out with us!

Happy Monday!

No comments: