Monday, June 16, 2008

The Glitter Workshop...




I will be featuring some of the artists that consighn with us at the store. We are so lucky to be able to work with so many talented (mostly) young women! This week I am featuring our newest consighner Naomi of Madison's Glitter workshop. I have been a fan of her work for a few years now, coming across her blog while doing a search engine for DIY a few years ago. In the past year I have been honored to have a vendor space at *The Craftacular* (check out her site for more info on this summers upcoming craftacular) a craft show that Noami has organized. I have to say it is the coolest craft show around, I have met many amazingly talented and lovely people there!
I really think it may be the love of gnomes we share that draws me to Naomi's work, but how can you help but love all this cute handmade goodness from hair accessories, earrings,story book bracelets and scrap critters! Not to mention the coolest coasters and sooo much more! Here are just a few things available at the shop! Be sure to check out her blog here!

No comments: