Monday, December 28, 2015


Thank you everyone for a WONDERFUL
holiday season! 
I am so thankful for all of you,
so many people were receiving 
gifts handmade by me &
that means the world to me!
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! 

I have some big plans for the new year &
I am excited to share but you will have
to wait just a little while. ;)
 I am taking a little time off to spend with my 
family & recover from thye crazy, busy holidays.

I did however re open my etsy shop
with a few things that have
been hanging around &
I do plan on listing 
some new vintage finds soon so 
be sure to check it out. 
(There is a link on the side bar)


I have quite a few gold &
silver glitter star hair pins if you would like
any for the new year, just let me know!
They are ready to ship & are $6 a pair. 


Have a safe & happy New Year!!! xo! 

No comments: