Thursday, January 30, 2014

New!!! Baby headbands... Rosies & bows!

 
 
I have been getting a lot of requests for baby
headbands & well a few of my close
friends have recently had
little ones so I decided to make it happen!
 
I am so in LOVE with the little baby bow headbands!
 
Eeeeeeek! So cute!
 
(Since I use a lot of scrap fabric chances are you can
find matching hair bows or Rosies for Mama
&/or sibling!)
 


I don't even know what to say about
the baby Rosie headbands!
I am sooo happy with the way they turned out!
 
I love the grey jersey knit with the deer
print but this is just the first batch so
stay tuned for a lot of
fun prints!
 

 
I am thinking both styles will fit 0-9 months best (maybe 1 year).
Rosie headbands untie & are adjustable.
 
I am super excited to add these cute headbands
to my inventory!!! xo!

No comments: