Thursday, April 18, 2013

Vintage flea & finds pop up market this Saturday at Beckets!!!

 
 
 
 Naomi from the Glitter Workshop & I are partnering to bring the
Vintage Flea & Finds pop up market to Oshkosh!
 
Joins us this Saturday from 9-4 in coordination with the
 Oshkosh indoor winter famers market
at Becket's City Center court!
 
We have a nice mix of vintage & recycled handmade vendors,
It's going to be a fun show.. we hope to
see you there!
 
I will be bringing a rack full of vintage dresses at only $10
a piece. I also made up a
special batch of Rosie headbands
out of mostly vintage fabrics!
I will have some great vintage finds for sale..
so stop on down!
 
Have a great day! xo!
 
p.s. The shop is now closed & I am working from home.
I will be updating my website very soon!
 

No comments: