Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring inspiration.. fox love!

 
It finally feels like spring around here..
I am feeling inspired & have been
really busy stocking all of the stores that will
be carrying my handmade wares.
 
I just finished up this batch of
new spring bow ties & hair bows!
LOVE!
 

 
I re-carded all of my button earrings &
I love how the color pops! 
 

 I am pretty much smitten with my new
fox fabric. I will have
earrings, hair clips, mini hair bows, bow ties & Rosie headbands
made with this fabric!
 
 I grew up in the country where fox would run through
our yard all of the time,
I have a soft spot in my heart for them!
 


I will be at Kavarna coffee house on Broadway in
Green Bay this Saturday 10-2 selling my wares
with  a few other talented artist.
 
I will be planning a blog sale next week so stay tuned..
as well as updating the list of stores where you
can find dainty daisie wares!
 
Happy Friday!!! xo! 

No comments: