Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Meet my neighbors...

at the Appleton farmer's market.

Jessica from Mind & Body products took these lovely pictures... & with her permission I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the fun handmade products you can buy at downtown (Saturday) Appleton farmer's market.


fun handstamped pendants by Mindy Kuen..



pretty handmade soaps by Mind & Body products LLC...




handmade painted glass by Mary Young..



locally made beef jerky by Wayne's jerky



& of course my fabric button hair clips!



and sooo much more! That is just a tiny peek at what you can find at the market & with over 100 vendors there is sooo much more!
Thank you to all of you who stopped by my booth and support me! I hope you all LOVE your dainty daisies purchases!

I have a list a mile long of things I need to do.. back to work for me!
Have a great day!! xo!

No comments: