Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!!

Thank you to all of you who have been stopping in at my new shop! I really do have the BEST customers! You guys are great! :)

I am loving my new vintage lace headbands. They are perfect for tying back your hair in this warmer weather!



Most of them are one of a kind made with vintage lace & recycled vintage faux flowers. Shop hours are 10-5 today!



& I had to share my recent purchase.. FOX moccasins! I just fell IN LOVE with them & had to have them! Eeekk! I can not wait to get them!(For more info)Check them out at www.redvelvetart.com



Weather permitting I will be at the Appleton farmer's market this Saturday from 8-12:30 if it does rain like it says it is going to check back I may decide to open the shop for a few hours in the morning! :)

Happy Friday & Have a great weekend!!
xo!

No comments: