Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 collection....(preview)

I started my spring & summer collection. Initially I was going to start sewing all of the clothing items... but my serger decided to break on me. I decided while it is in for repairs to make some new headbands! I love LOVE love them! I have had this idea in my head for awhile. They are made of vintage lace & rescued faux flowers(that is my fancy word for thrifted).



This is just the first batch. I will have them available at my trunk show May 18th 5-9pm at Laurie Marie Photography studio (my old shop location)



Most of these tie in the back.. but a few were a bit short so I secured them in the back & they slip on.



I will be back with more "previews" as I finish pieces from my new collection! I can't wait to finish each piece so I can share it all with you!

xo!

No comments: