Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well HELLO March!

I can't tell you all how happy I am that March is here.. minus the fact that we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow! YUCK!

I spent the day yesterday with my friend Laurie (of Laurie Marie Photography)in Madison.. we did lots of thrifting, ate at a adorable restaurant, had coffee twice & stopped by Glitter Workshop to hang out with Naomi & drop off some of my vintage goodies!

here is a peek at the thermos collection I dropped off & are now available at Glitter Workshop...



and this sweet magazine rack as well as an amazing Samsonite tote.. that I forgot to take a picture of. I guess you just need to stop at Glitter & check it out!



I am working at home today.. preparing to close my Brick & Mortar shop at the end of the month & getting really excited about my new spring/summer line! Stay tuned.

Shop hours this week are Thur. 10-4, Fri 10-5 & Sat. 10-2

Happy Wednesday!! xo!

No comments: