Thursday, March 24, 2011

ONLY 3 DAYS til my brick & mortar shop closes....

I am only at the shop today til 4:00, Fri 10-5 & Sat. 10-2! I have to be honest though.. there is not much left & I will probably use most of Saturday to pack up things!

I have been trying to get the other brick & mortar shops that carry my goods well stocked though. I thought it would be fun to talk a litte about each shop & what is going there. I have been busy getting things made for Anthology. The owners Sachi & Laura have been so patient with me as I make my transition & I am hoping to send them a lot more inventory. Their adorable handmade shop is at 218 State st., Madison Wisconsin.

I just made up a huge batch of hair bows.. many will be listed in my etsy shop soon & a few will be heading to Anthology too!



as well as new hand dyed slips..



in purple & green...



and new in bloom headbands...



Anthology also carries my fabric button clips, bobbies & earrings. I just started sending them glitter star hair pins & coming soon vintage tea cup soy candles!

Gotta get busy .. next up goodies for glitter workshop!

No comments: