Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ingrid & the 6th summer Craftacular!

Sorry I have been a bit quiet here! I took the day off and went to see Ingrid Michaelson in Milwaukee.. it ended up she was not the headliner so many Ingrid fans including myself were quite dissapointed! However I am on her mailing list and just got a notice that she is coming to Madison.. woohoo!!! I already bought tickets! Yay!



I also purchased this adorable tee at the Milwaukee show!




I will be here on Sunday with about 80 other talented crafters! Come on by and say Hi! It is the largest craftacular yet & there are goody bags that will not dissapoint for the first 50 shoppers! See you there!!!



Have a great rest of the week and if it is not raining Saturday I will be at the Appleton farmer's market 8-12:30.

xoxo!

No comments: