Thursday, August 12, 2010

4 simple goals....

I have decided to participate in a blog challenge by Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. The challenged is to post 4 simple personal goals that you would like to meet before 2011 & then blog about each one as it is accomplished!



1. Make a little more "me" time, between owning & running the shop(not too mention making much of my shop inventory) as well as being married with two kids and a dog I very rarely get time to unwind by myself. Phew that was exhausting just typing that Lol!

2. Host an AWESOME Urban Craft fair! This is in the works. I hope to make it an annual event and it has been a dream/goal of mine for sooo long! It is actually going to happen Nov. 20th so stay tuned!

3. Keeping my life, shop & kids organized! I may look like I have it all together.. but I always feel so unorganized!

4. More date nights with my hubby! I miss just "us" dates & we don't get a lot of time with just the two of us!



p.s. I have soo many more.. but these are the top on my list! ;)

Have a great day!
xoxo!

No comments: