Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So much going on....





There is so much going on & so much new in the shop! I have been busy, busy, busy working on new things for the Craftacular! I am excited.. I have so many inspirations right now! ;)

I have a few new artists at the shop.. one is a young gal name Hannah a highschool Senior in Fond du lac who came into my shop wearing the most adorable reconstructed (sort of) tee! I fell in love with it right away & she made me a few for the shop! Yay! The pic. above is the most dramatic one.. which I love.. but there are more that are not so dramatic! The added stitching on the neckline is my fav.!

I also got in some wonderful handmade natural soap made by a good friend of mine from Appleton. Liz from Namaste'Creations! The shop smells soooo good!

I also have been a busy bee working on new clutches.. I am obsessed w/ bow's!

More on this tomorrow.. but Trick or Treat is Thursday afternoon w/ downtown businesses. I will be open til' 7:00! Come and say Hi and I may have a treat for you!

Have a great day!!!! xo!

No comments: