Friday, October 16, 2009

A beautiful custom hair clip & a very special Happy Birthday.....


I had to show off this sweet hair clip I put together. Wed. afternoon a young college girl came in looking for a specific hair piece for a homecoming. She was in love with the headbands but wanted a clip with feathers.. well a little collaboration and voila a custom hair clip! I think I will make a few more for the shop! I hope she sends me pics. of her wearing it! It looked adorable in her hair!!!


and a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

10 years ago today after a many hours of labor and an emergency c-section at 3:47am on a rainy Saturday (which just so happend to be sweetest day) a beautiful baby girl was born. I have been blessed ever since.. she is the most amazing daughter, beautiful, smart, talented, polite and funny! I am one lucky Mama!!! Happy 10th Birthday Jada Rayne!!!

1 comment:

lhansen said...

Give Jada a big ol' hug for us! I hope she has a Fabulous Birthday! xxxooo,
Lesley