Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm so THANKFUL for......

The ups and downs of this amazing last year! My beautiful & healthy family. That I work for myself and love what I do. I am so thankful for sooo much, more than I can possibly list! I really am looking forward to the next few days spending time with family & taking a (small) break before next week.. the craftacular & gallery walk! I have sooo much to do.. but my list is getting smaller! Thank goodness!

I have some exciting news.. dainty daisies accessories are now available at The french flea (Wisconsin Ave.) in downtown Neenah. What a cute, cute shop! They have all sorts of vintage goodness, a coffee bar & lil' goodies to eat! You have to check it out if you are in the area!

I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

p.s. The shop is closed Thursday & Friday ( we will reopen Saturday at 9:00 am!)

No comments: