Friday, November 14, 2008

A gift for Cate....



Here is a little gift I made up for my niece Cate. She turned *1* on Tuesday!Happy Birthday Cate!(the hair clips were not made by me but, are from the lovely daisy chains!) I just love how it all turned out~ I hope she does too!I am thinking I may need to make up some lil' dolls for the shop & maybe the craftacular..unfortunatley my to do list keeps growing! ;)

Tonight is the tree lighting ceremony downtown Oshkosh in the square by our shop! We will be open from 4- ?? whenever the festivities end! The lighting is supposed to be at 6:30 and hotchocolate will be on hand! It should be fun for all.. also I heard santa will make a stop!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mindy Kuen said...

Hmmm - we might have to come down for the lighting - weather permittng of course!

Have a fun day!