Monday, July 21, 2008

What a weekend.....




We had a fantastic weekend! First off THANK YOU all sooo much who came out and purchased dainty daisies goods at the Appleton farmer's market. It means the world to me! I especially enjoyed meeting two young ladies, one was from Korea and we hit it off she is a hobby sewer.. she had the cutest bags.They were so nice and appreciative of what I do! I hope you enjoy your skirt (if you read this please email me the picture you took of us) I totally got caught up in the moment and didn't get a picture. I think that will be my first skirt to go to Korea. Thanks again Ladies it was such a pleasure to meet you!

Jada played in her first softball tournament & won two out of three games! They were awesome! It was so much fun to watch! I also got in some gardening time. I have been working on my perennials.. it is a lot of work and with how humid it is and all the rain the weeds were in full force! Ugghh! I do feel I have my garden in a pretty good place, there is a few more things I need to work on.

I am sold out of long skirts and the moment! That is a first truly.. I will have some new skirts ready this week. I will not be at the market this Saturday and posiibly may be out of town Aug. 2cnd. I am hoping to have a real shop update this week!

I have my work cut out for me.. Happy Monday! :)

No comments: