Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th everyone! Have a safe & happy holiday and remember those who are fighting for our country especially those who have lost love ones! I am proud to be an american for sure!

On a business note.. We are open today til' 6:00. Misha and I are both getting ready for the markets so we will be at the shop! Misha has the cutest star shaped soaps in red, white and blue tulle. They would make great hostess gifts for your 4th of July celebrations!I will also be at the Appleton market tomorrow.. remember I will be in a different spot each week, so you may have to search a bit for me!
Also gallery walk is this Saturday from 6-9 pm our featured artist is our friend and artist Catie Haase, come and join us and see some amazing local artist! Support & shop downtown! :)

On another note.. Jada and I went to see Kit Kittredge and American girl movie... it was soo good I recommend it to everyone of all ages. It is about the depression and It really hits home since these days it is getting harder and harder to afford just about anything. Check it out here!



HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH!

No comments: