Thursday, May 15, 2008

*Love* * Earth * *Be Free* ....




Here is the little project I have been working on. I have been collecting vintage frames,vintage images and the last but not least was the incredible paper that I found at Anthologie a new *handmade* store in Madison. I love them . I just painted my bathroom and we have a bit of a vintage inspired look with birds so I am thinking I will have to make one up for me! I really love how painting the frames gave them a new look!

I had the best birthday ever! Thanks honey for suprising me with friends and dinner!The weather was so beautiful, I could not of had a better day!

I am taking the week to get reorganized, cleaning my sewing room, washing up new fabrics! I have soooo many new ideas brewing.. stay tuned! :)

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Mindy Kuen said...

Glad to hear you had a nice birthday!

Your new project is very cute!!