Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! (A little late)



I hope you all had a happy Mother's day! My weekend was spent with family in & out... and more family. A fashion show that was a success! I also had a wonderful breakfast made by my brother n law for me and my sister n law, a home made card and stepping stone as well a handmade frame with my special little girl who is really growing up fast! Happy Mother's Day!

My week went fast hence no posts last week.. prepering for the fashion show just about put me over the edge lol! Today I am cleaning up my sewing room and house for that matter! I am taking this week a little easy! My birthday is Wed. and I think I kind of deserve a relaxed week! ;) I have been working sooo hard lately!

Here is some cute pics of my lovely sister and her daughter. They were my very special models Saturday! Thank you... and they did a WONDERFUL job!

Have a great Monday! :)

No comments: