Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring cleaning!





Some of you may not know this about me, but I am a bit of a neat freak(Thanks to my Mom ;)! I tend to get busy and my sewing room gets trashed... that is always a good sign of productivity! It still drives me a bit crazy. My sewing room is the 4th bedroom added in our basement (remodeled) family room! It is a great room with lots of light thanks to the people who previously owned our house and added the nice walk out window.
I love this room... it is bits and peices of me and when I am working I really am the happiest I can be! I thought I would share some pics of my newly organized room... there are still a few changes I want to make but it is getting there! :)I am ready to get sewing,now I just need my new order from reprodepot.

I am off to the shop.. Misha is staying home today sick :( There is so much yucky stuff going around!

Hope you are all well! Have a great day!

No comments: