Thursday, March 13, 2008

My new toy....


Look what I got yesterday, not just because. I actually had to go out and get a new sewing machine, my replacement from my last sewing machine, never was my favorite and it finally stopped working right.. hence the fact it was making some crazy loud noises and Jada told me the other day it was sewing by itself when I left the room! I beleive it, it had a mind of its own.. but at the same time made many many people happy including me with made and sold handmade goodies! So here it is my newest sewing machine.. I went to a local shop and purchased this (also where I bought my serger) and I can not say enough nice things about them... off to go play with my new toy hmhmm I mean off to work :)

1 comment:

Mindy Kuen said...

oohhh....it's a beauty Michelle!!