Monday, June 4, 2007

THANK YOU ALL! ... Check this out!


I had such a great weekend! We were very busy! Jada had her dance recital Saturday. I am so proud of her, that is alot of hard work and dedication for a 7 year old. I also had my first Saturday at the farmers market for the summer! Thank you all so much who came out and supported my handmade goods as well as those who were patient with me when I had to pack up early to make it to Jada's recital! I can't tell you how great it is to be back out and selling my handmade goodies in person!


I also received an email from Gabreial at VintageBodySpa asking if she could feature me in her blog! Of course... and how flattering. It is such a nice write up! Thank you so much Gabreial! Check it out....





We also managed to get in a Brewers game this weekend! It was soo much fun... we tailgaited and at the end they let the kids run the bases, very cool! I am not much of a sports fan, but it was a blast and would defintly go again! Well I am off to run some errands and catch up from our very busy Monday! I will try to get in a shop update this week! Stay tuned!


Have a great Monday!

No comments: