Thursday, June 28, 2007

I ♥ Thrifting !




I am trying my hardest to get some sewing done... but it is sooo nice outside! I also will not be at the farmers market this Saturday! My husband's job has opend up overtime and he is working (he makes alot more money then I do) so I have to stay with the kids! That is ok though! I am thinking flea markets, maybe a trip to another local farmers market (that I can never go to cause I'm always vending!)So I got way off track!Lol! The kids and I went to the park today and ran some errands! I also took them thrifting :) Yay! We found lots of goodies! The kids got books,a few toys ect. Good stuff! I also got some sweet vintage fabrics,a new polk a dot dress and these lovely jars. I plan on using them as vases! The best part I only spent $10.00! Woohoo! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments: