Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm IN ...... Gotta get busy!

Yay! I got an email yesterday from the Glitter workshop accepting my application for the summer craftacular! I had so much fun & success at the valentine's show~I thought I would try again! ;) Thank you everyone! (if you are reading this) I have to get busy! My serger is back and ready to do some sewing! I have soooo many ideas, I am bursting ;)
We have sooo much going on right now~ Max has a feild trip tomorrow, vet appoinment for Buster, groomer appt. for Buster, Carpet cleaners coming early next week and the big one~ My inlaws are coming in two weeks to stay with us, dance recital round' the corner, t-ball practice, ooh and my birthday was yesterday~ craziness I tell you :)! I have to get moving on my list of things to do! I may not be able to update the shop til' next week! (sorry) I am stocking up for the farmers market and The summer craftacular~ I will update my website with a calendar soon! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: