Tuesday, May 1, 2007

♥♥♥ Garden GNOMES ♥♥♥



I am so excited! We were out and about looking for a new bike for me (for my birthday that is right around the corner) and I came across this sweet guy! Garden gnomes remind me of my Mom-mom and Pop-pop's home in New jersey~ They had quite the collection! All over indoors and out! My Mom-mom recently passed away and I wanted something to remind me of her~ and I think I found it! He even has a little basket of daisies! PERFECT! I also added some garden gnome ponytail holders to the shop as a custom listing(I sold the original set) I am getting ready to have a rummage sale this weekend! Woohoo! I may actually be able to park in my garage after it ;) LOL! I will update th shop on Wed. or Thurs. :)

1 comment:

iSew said...

I love gnomes, but my boyfriend hates them. ahh well. I bought a cool paint your own gnome kit in England, can't wait to use it.
p.s. saw your forum psot on etsy. nice blog