Thursday, March 19, 2015

Our wedding part 2

 
Our wedding part 2...
It's a dreary day today so I
thought what a better day to share more
photo's from our wedding!
 
 
It rained a bit that day but
overall it was so beautiful!
The perfect Summer wedding!
 
We made a lot of the decorations.
I repurposed a vintage picnic
basket for a card holder
with some chalkboard paint on the lid
letting people know they
could drop the cards in there.

 
I made the flower vases out of
spaghetti sauce tins
that we saved for months.
I just hot glued some of
my fabric scraps onto the tins & ordered
beautiful flowers from Trader Joes.
 
The tins were a big hit & we
sent the last of our guests
home with what was left.
 

 
My husband made our
wedding cheesecake
& I topped it off with
the cute fox toppers (that sat
on a paper doily) that I thrifted
shortly after we met as well
as the strawberries
for interest!

 
I also made the boys bow ties.
My son wore a bow tie
to match his sister's hair bow
 &\my fabric flower bouquet.
Bill's sons' wore bow ties
to match his suit.

 
My amazing sister n law
made our invitations &
a simple program
for the ceremony.

 
It was such a perfect day!
I can't wait for the weather to warm up
like it was this past July!
 
(click on each photo for a closer look!)
 
Photography by Laurie Marie Photography
Appleton, Wi.
 
xo!

No comments: