Monday, March 31, 2014

Wedding planning...

 
Wedding planning is in full swing around here
& because my busy season is June
until the holidays I am taking
advantage of my down time.
 
It was a beautiful day for a drive yesterday
so  we stopped by the park that we will be getting married at!
It was even more exciting this time since we have
started planning!
 
I can't wait to see it in July when everything is green
& living again! ;)
 
 
 
I ordered our straws! I know so important! Ha!
We are keeping our decorations to a
minimal so little things like polk a
dot straws will
help pull our
potluck/picnic theme all together!


 
Our invites are done & almost ready to mail!
Bill's sister designed them for us. I just
gave her the ideas we had!
I am in LOVE with them, they are so us!
 
We just had them printed & will be
mailed out soon!
 

 
I just started making my bouquet.
I am making it out of felt since I am
allergic to most real flowers!
(I promise to do a post
about it & how I made it!)
 
Happy Monday friends! xo!
 
 

No comments: