Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New year!!!

 
The holidays have just flown by! I am taking a little
time off to spend with my family before my
kids go back to school!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas &
a safe & Happy New Year!!
 
 
 
We just got our engagement photo's
from my dear friend Laurie
that I love them is a understatement!
They are magical!
To view her blog post about our engagement
session click here... Laurie Marie Photography!
I will post more pics after the New year!
 
 
 
To celebrate the holidays please use code Handmadeholidays
for 30% off of anything in my etsy shop until 12/31!
 
The link is on the sidebar! :)
 
Thank you for showing dainty daisies
so much love in 2013!
It was a big year of change for me &
my business but I couldn't be happier!
 
xo!

No comments: