Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall wares! ♥

Happy Tuesday! ♥
I started my day today meeting 3
of my best friends for coffee, besides the major
coffee buzz..(Haha) I picked up
more boot cuffs from my talented
friend Courtney of Tizzy Dee!
YOU have to get a pair! They are AMAZING!
 


We have them in alot of new colors! I took a pic. of me wearing
mine today! Do you know how hard it was to take this pic?! ;)
I seriously love these & need them
in every color!
 


I was busy yesterday sewing up a storm! I made a couple of
corduroy wrap skirts! They are perfect for Fall!
 


I also made a few Rosie headbands in Corduroy &
cute Fall prints!
 

 
New in the shop today!!!!
Courtney started making mustache
coffee cozies! Sooo fun!!

 
I had an AMAZING opportunity Sunday
to see The Lumineers live in Milwaukee!
I can't say enough! They were so
intense! I have been playing
the cd non stop in my car as well as
the vinyl at home!

(super bad photo.. but excellent concert!)
 
Shop hours are 10-6 today!
Stop in & check out all our new handmade goods!
 
Have a great day! xo!

No comments: