Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BEST wedding EVER!!!

Those of you who have been following me for a long time may
remember my first shop girl Jenny!
Jenny helped me out at my shop
on Market st. in Oshkosh a few years ago... while
she attended UWO.

Well... Jenny & her fiance Mike got married this past weeekend!
It was seriously the BEST WEDDING EVER!


They got married at the historic Rivoli movie theater in
downtown Cedarburg!

It was seriously the most comftorable wedding I have ever
been too! Those chairs are awesome! :)


I love this...



as well as all the special details that are sooo Jenny &
Mike, not too mention super creative!

Our tables were organized by vintage vinyl! I was at the
Queen table! ;)



I am so happy for them! They are truly the cutest couple ever &
so perfect for each other!




Congratulations Jenny & Mike!

p.s. I had to share Mikes.. vintage polk a dot shoes!
They were AWESOME!




I am back at it.. trying to get ready to switch
the shop over to Fall as well as the planning of
Handmade for the Holidays!

It's gonna be here before I know it!

Have a great day! xo! 

No comments: