Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday! Teacher gifts...

I can hardly believe that Summer is almost here.. which means the end of the
school season!
I have been thinking about gifts for teachers & here are a few things
that are locally handmade that would make GREAT gifts!

Cute handmade mini pouches by Gracie Designs.. perfect for a
gift card to your Teachers favorite book store or
just a little thank you note! :)


The most ADORABLE handmade lil' apple cozy!
I love this! Handmade by Tizzy Dee.. we have them in lots of pretty colors too!
I think Max's teacher is getting one with a handmade note &
a little vintage jar of flowers!



Glitter Workshop's story book bracelets are always a hit!
We have a nice selection of vintage stories to choose from as well
as story book coasters!


I made up some new bottle cap magnets with initials in them.
I like the idea of some fun magnets mixed with a
personalized one!


This is just a small selection of great affordable, not too mention Wisconsin made
gifts! Most of the items shown are under $15.

Shop hours are 10-6 today & 10-4 Saturday!
Have a great weekend! xo!

No comments: