Friday, November 19, 2010

Handmade for the Holidays!!!!

is tomorrow at beckets City Center Court 11-5! dainty daisies (brick & mortar shop) will be closed as I will be at the event selling my wares as well as running the show! :) We have goody bags for the first 30 shoppers.. LIVE music by Nicole Rae and the traveling suitcase.. photos with Santa by Laurie Marie Photography as well as 40 AMAZING vendors from as far away as Chicago!



You must stop by!! There will be something for everyone..



I have lots of new goodies! I will also have an exclusive one day only wrap skirt sale. Have you had your eye on a wrap skirt?? Tomorrow will be the day to get one! (you have to stop by my booth to find out more .. but it will be GOOD!)



there will be something for everyone at this show.. It will be a great place to get a start on you Holiday shopping!



and I just had to share this adorable pic. I took of the cowl scarf with bow pin by Amanda Darr! I love the combo. We should be getting more in today!



The shop is open 10-5 today!

Have a great day!! xo! See you tomorrow at Handmade for the Holidays!!!

p.s. Did I mention how awesome the goody bags are & that you can register to win a gift basket from the sponsors! :)

No comments: