Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEW overload!!!

There are sooo many new great things coming into the shop..... You guys have to get down here and see it all for yourselves! :)

The CUTEST mustache rings by Sixteen&Third out of Nashville! I am their first b&m store! Yay!



Onion totes... made with recycled onion bags! They are a great size.. made by PSoup all the way from Portland Oregon.



another adorable creation by Sixteen&Third. The sweetest mustache necklaces!



and because you guys have been asking.. I restocked the fancy headbands! The colors are sooo pretty for Fall!



annnnd I FINALLY made some cute fall bags! I have more ready to sew... stay tuned!



I also have been busy making new fall corduroy wrap skirts! I am so in LOVE with the shop right now! I have more newness to share.. but you will have to wait! ;)

Have a great day!
xo!
Shop hours 10-5 today!!!

No comments: