Monday, July 26, 2010

My dream car & a perfect fiind!

Look at what I found yesterday at a local flea market... EEEekk.. a vintage toy beetle and it is PINK!! I love it & it now has a new home in my sewing room! The flea market was a little dissapointing.. really just a lot of overpriced junk & not a lot of vintage like years past!



I spent the rest of yesterday cleaning up the house.. organizing my sewing room and hanging outside on our new patio set! We also got a new fire pit so we eneded our perfect weekend with smores! Yay!



The not so perfect part was I missed the market because it was raining in the morning... but honestly I needed the break & now I can get caught up. The Craftacular is only a few weeks a way!

Happy Monday!!! xoxo!

p.s. and YES this is my dream car.. well any beetle for that matter! I love my little charcoal colored 2004 beetle! :) I would buy another in a heart beat! ;)

No comments: