Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's time......

to apply!!! I am currently accepting applications to Downtown Oshkosh's 1st ever Urban craft show! Handmade for the Holidays!!

The place.. Becket's (city center court)
Time.... 11-5
Date Nov. 20th,2010

I am so excited.. I am partnering with Becket's Restaurant & my friends at Art City Signs.

We are hoping to have pictures with santa.. an open bar & sooo much Handmade goodness! A one stop shop for holiday shopping & the best part it will all be locally handmade!!!



If you are interested in applying.. please email me your name, telephone #, 3-4 photos of recent work, a brief description of your work to Michelle at daintydasies01@hotmail.com
(The booth size is to be determined but will be generous in size.) The cost is $50.

Applications will be accepted now thru Sept 15th.

I am so excited!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments: