Monday, April 5, 2010

Ahhhhh Spring!

First off..... Thank you! Thank you to everyone who came out Saturday for gallery walk! It was sooo busy and sooo much fun! xoxo!



I started off my Monday with a trip to the dentist.. while I like my dentist I am kind of tired of visiting him every other Monday! Lol! I should be good for awhile now.. I told him I don't think he will be happy til' he fixes every tooth in my mouth! ;)

I stopped with a REALLY numb mouth at the thrift store right after my appointment & look wHAT I found! Some REALLY beautiful vintage aprons (that will be heading to the shop for sale) and a great vintage blanket. I recently started collecting these. This one even has a tag with someones signature! It makes me sooo happy!

I hope your Monday is off to a great start! I have LOTS of sewing to do!

Have a great day!!

No comments: