Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I apologize...

I forgot to blog about the "secret sale". I woke up late and just barely made it to the bank to get change this moring and be on time to open! It has been sooo nice having my husband home on vacation taking care of the kids and letting me sleep in a bit...

Sooo on with the "secret sale"! It is not really a secret.. but ALL skirts are $5.00 off! Yes! ALL dainty daisies handmade skirts are $5.00 off Tuesday -Friday! (Which we will be closed New years day)so hurry in & get that skirt you have been eyeing up! Plus if you recycle your shopping bag you can save 5% as well.. that is a heck of a deal considering I very RARELY put my skirts on sale!

I have sooo many new things in the works.. I will share soon!

xoxo!


p.s. Blogger is being a pain and won't let me add pics.. I will try again tomorrow!

No comments: