Monday, November 23, 2009

The holiday Craftacular....


is this Saturday! yikes!!! I have so much to do.. so with that being said I will be slightly absent from my blog this week! The shop will be closed Saturday November 28... but you can come and see me at the Madison Masonic center downtown Madison 10-5 (corner of Wisconsin & E. Johnson st.) I am so excited.. it is my favorite show of the year!

The shop will also be closed Thanksgiving day & we will open a little early on "black Friday" 9-4. I dispise "black Friday" and all that it stands for.. but I do have a retail store so I am giving in a little.. the best part is my prices are great ALL year round, but maybe I will have a little treat for those who choose to stop & shop downtown! ;)

I wish you all the happiest of Thanksgivings.. Mine will be spent back home w/ my family! I have so much to be thankful for!


Have a great week! xoxo!

No comments: