Tuesday, May 12, 2009

bouquets....


I had such a wonderful Mother's day.. homemade gifts and all. Max made the bouquet out of lollypops and Jada made me the daisy out of a lollypop. I also received handmade cards and a little book as to what Jada loves about me. It truly made my heart melt. We had a nice relaxing day.. drove around the lake and saw an amazing amount of lake flies.. so gross. Check out my friend Mindys blog. She lives near the lake and her house is just covered! :( Luckily they only last about a week. We ended the day just relaxing grilling out & the kids playing in the back yard til 8:00pm. It was great! I also treated myself to the tulips on my table. :)

I have a few new purses and ponytail holders going into my esty shop today & then I am sewing.. I have lots of skirts to finish!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: