Friday, April 24, 2009

A little update....


Just a little update for you. I am currently working on reworking my etsy shop. I will be adding the hair accessories back.. but I have new ideas for listing them. I just added a few new bags ( That I love!) and a wrap skirt as well as some of my new needlepoint ring art(for a lack of better word). Check it out @ www.daintydaisies.etsy.com.

I have a few more skirts to post in my etsy shop.. then I will be working on the next batch.I also have went back to my roots and made up the sweetest sundress. I used to only make patchwork dresses & sell them, so this is a more modern updated, not so hippie version of a apron dress. It is a ADORABLE! I have a feeling I will be wearing these all summer. :)

(Here is a sneak peek!)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: