Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We are OPEN!

Today was opening day! It was great for my first REAL day at work in the shop! I looove being there (even though it was chilly today.. we have some small heating issues and it didn't help that is was 20 degrees with a windchill! brrr!) Anyhow Thank you all for your support! I feel really good about the new shop even in this horrid economy.
A gal said today.. " I looove this shop and I can't believe how affordable everything is "
I really wanted a pic of the outside of the building.. but between rain, snow and wind the weather is just not cooperating.. maybe tomorrow! I

STORE HOURS:
WED 9-2
Thur. 9-2:30
FRI - 9-2:30
SAT - 10-3

This saturday is my BIG grand opening.. I hear cupcakes are in order! :)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Congrats and I wish you the best!! You are very brave, however I think also wise. People seem to be trying more and more to buy handmade and local.

:) Trish