Monday, October 27, 2008

daintydaisies goods are now in Madison...



I am so excited and happy to announce you may find my unique handmade hair accessories & one of a kind tote bags at Anthology on State St. downtown Madison Wi. Thank you so much To Sachi & Laura for carrying my goods in their beautiful store!

Most of you know by now I am having thoughts of closing my end of the retail store by Dec. 31st. I am feeling pretty good about the decision. It will once again allow me to work at home and have a pretty open schedule. I will still be selling at shows, online & the market for sure!

I have so much to do today! It is Jake's b-day and he is *31* today! Happy birthday honey! I also make him chili every year on his birthday it is a tradition we started from his first b-day we celebrated together. He loves it and won't actually eat chili until his birthday. It kind of kicks of the Fall season for us. (which is actually starting to feel a bit more like winter!)

The pictures are of some things I am working on... The totes shown are now at Anthology! The cute ornaments are a start for the shop & the craftacular. I looove them.. there will be lots of special gals in my family receiving these as gifts! ;)

Happy Monday! :)

No comments: